Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on many surfaces making decorating cakes, cookies and desserts quicker, easier and more cost effective.
Our original Edible Art Paints can be applied a number of ways but we recommend good quality brushes (our range of premium food grade brushes are great for decorating). Sponge brushes are also great for large areas.
The paint is ready to use straight from the bottle, so there is no need to mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied and dried the pigment is sealed within the surface – no dust or smudges! You are left with a beautiful solid matt colour.
Paint Colours included in pack are:
– Grey (USA Grey will automatically be packed for any USA orders)
– Baby Pink
– Pastel Blue
– Pastel Green
– Pastel Yellow
Our Original Edible Art Paint can paint on many surfaces such as:
- Crusted buttercream (butter & sugar only recipes we can confirm)
- Sugar cookies
- Royal Icing
- Modelling chocolate
- Tempered Chocolate
- Fruit ie: Berries
Best Tips & Tricks to get you started!
- We highly recommend before use to open the lid and give the product a good stir as the pigments might be stuck at the bottom of the bottle. If that is the case, when you try and paint you might be left with a transparent finish. Open lid, stir until all ingredients are mixed well, put the lid back on and give a quick shake. If this step is done correctly you will have a beautiful thick, opaque matt finish paint.
- Brushes play a big role in your overall quality finish. If using a cheap quality brush you may be left with brush strokes and an uneven finish. Invest in quality brushes if you can.
- Drying time can vary based on what surface you are painting on, how thick the coat is and humidity levels. For a quicker dry time we recommend thin coats and avoid painting in high humidity conditions. Drying needs to be done by air drying. If not air dried correctly you may be left with an after taste. Be sure to have it touch dry before placing it into the fridge. When dry your surface will be rub free and tasteless.
- If you are new to our products we always recommend getting yourself familiar with them first. practise before using on your finished product to achieve a successful result.
- Our best before date is our recommended times to use the paint within to get the best results. The ingredients used do not have an expiry date as such but the quality may not be the same if used outside the best before dates.
Most importantly, have fun!
All baked products prepared in TMF kitchen WILL or MAY contain the following ingredients:
- Dairy (Milk & Butter); Eggs; Wheat; Soy; Sulphites; Salt; Coconut; Sesame; food colours; and peanuts or tree nuts.
Gluten and Dairy Free options will be labelled on each product GF - DF or G/DF. Please keep in mind when choosing this option that our Gluten and Dairy free products are baked and packaged in the same kitchen as all our other products. We do use separate equipment or sterilise equipment before use for these allergies.
Please contact us before ordering if you have any allergies.