- Place the amount of lustre you need into your palette and add alcohol free activator. Mix until it forms a paint like consistency.
- This method is great for small surfaces such as raised fondant cookies and finer details. It works well on chilled swiss meringue buttercream
Cover a Fondant Cake:
- Using our Wide Flat #5 brush apply activator in small sections with an upward stroke. Go over the wet area with a dry Wide Flat #5 brush and repeat this method once the whole cake is covered. Use the dry brush away loose dust.
Stencil with our Alcohol Free Activator
- Dip your brush into the alcohol free activator and apply a thin layer onto the surface. Less is best. The less back and forth with the activator the better! Using a lustre brush apply lustre onto the wet area.
- Securely hold the stencil on the surface as you brush the alcohol free activator over the top. The stencil will become sticky and it will stay in place.
- Take your dry brush and dab your lustre over the stencil and brush away any loose dust.
- When you are finished, slowly remove the stencil and admire your work of art
- This method works on Ganache, Fondant and Buttercream. It will not work on Swiss Meringue Buttercream because of the oily surface.
Paint Powders & Alcohol Free Activator
- Place the amount of paint powder you need into your palette and add alcohol free activator. Mix until it forms a paint like consistency.
- This method is great for small surfaces such as raised fondant cookies and finer details.
- This combination does not work on chocolate
All baked products prepared in TMF kitchen WILL or MAY contain the following ingredients:
- Dairy (Milk & Butter); Eggs; Wheat; Soy; Sulphites; Salt; Coconut; Sesame; food colours; and peanuts or tree nuts.
Gluten and Dairy Free options will be labelled on each product GF - DF or G/DF. Please keep in mind when choosing this option that our Gluten and Dairy free products are baked and packaged in the same kitchen as all our other products. We do use separate equipment or sterilise equipment before use for these allergies.
Please contact us before ordering if you have any allergies.