Filbert brushes are a flat painting brush with an oval shaped end and medium to long hairs. This brush is a blend between flat and round as it combines properties of both to create wide variety of strokes.
The Filbert brush is a narrow, flat brush with hairs that come to a rounded point. Used on its side, a filbert gives a thin line. Used flat it produces a broad brushstroke. Filberts can be used for blending, water colour washing, stroking, soft round edges, filling round areas, creating round strokes like leaves and flowers, shades and highlights.
- Super soft synthetic bristles
- Perfect Coverage
- Precision for your cakes, cookies and desserts
- Brushes come in 3 colours and selected at random
- Wash brushes after use to maintain quality and shape
- Pat-dry brush well after cleaning before dipping brush back in paint
We have Filbert brushes available in three different sizes:
- Filbert Brush 2#
- Filbert Brush 4#
- Filbert Brush 10#
All baked products prepared in TMF kitchen WILL or MAY contain the following ingredients:
- Dairy (Milk & Butter); Eggs; Wheat; Soy; Sulphites; Salt; Coconut; Sesame; food colours; and peanuts or tree nuts.
Gluten and Dairy Free options will be labelled on each product GF - DF or G/DF. Please keep in mind when choosing this option that our Gluten and Dairy free products are baked and packaged in the same kitchen as all our other products. We do use separate equipment or sterilise equipment before use for these allergies.
Please contact us before ordering if you have any allergies.